- Nice clean and responsive calendar/time picker. This is integrated with jExcel and bring flexibility and responsiveness to your apps and web-based systems;
- Our multi-purpose dropdown aims to give the user the best experience picking one or more options from a list. With a simple directive, you can render that in different modes, such as select box, search bar, mobile picker or a simple list;
- A simple color picker;
- A very straight forward responsive image thumb view;
- A great responsive data timeline;
jTools brings the developer many advantages, such as:
- Make rich and user-friendly web interfaces and applications
- You can easily handle complicated data inputs in a way users are used to
- Improve your clients software experience
- Create rich CRUDS and beautiful UI
- Lean, fast and simple to use
- One code, multiple platform
- App components tool
More suggestions and any technical support. Please, send your comments in our Github page.
- Dropdown and autocomplete component
Full examples on how to handle simple, advanced, autocomplete and conditional dropdowns.
- Date and datetime picker
A very simple date and datetime picker full responsive and easy integration
- Five star material rating
- Tracking the form changes
Alert the user for unsaved changes in a form before leave any page plugin.
Copyright and licenseCopyrights belong to Paul Hodel